How Every Khmer Explorer Supports Education
Features & Specs
- Integrated & removable packing system with shoe/dirty gear bag & 2 packing cubes
- Lay flat design with 2 massive clamshell compartments
- Easy access hip belt pocket
- Lockable YKK zippers
- Easy clean bottom
- Weatherproof 2X PU Kodra nylon fabric
- Adjustable ergonomic suspension system with padded hip belt
- Quick access front pocket
- 3 Interior mesh dividers & 6 interior gear pockets
- Dimensions: 66 cm (26") Height x 34 (13.5") cm W x 26.5 cm (10.5") Depth
- Materials: 500D Kodra Nylon, Tarpaulin base, 210D nylon lining, YKK Zippers, DuraFlex Buckles
- Capacity: 60 L (15.85 gal)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (5.95 lb )
- Made in Vietnam
I am in love with my pack!!! Have not used it yet but I know it’s going to be amazing, everything has a place and so easy to find stuff. Very comfortable on and that’s a huge plus 😊
In addition to the packing cubes (which are a dream because they're a perfect fit), there are so many well thought out compartments. I can't wait to pack and organize it for my next trip!
Thanks for leaving a review Erin! We hope your new Explorer serves you well on many adventures!
In this day and age of baggage fees, I can't think of a better backpack to have for 3-5 day journeys. It actually holds a lot of stuff and if you are a good packer, can easily pack enough for a week or more excursion. Love my Khmer Explorer and love the good work they are doing for Cambodian schoolchildren. Great product, great cause! Looking forward to trying more products when they become available.
Backpack was amazing! Has lots of room and many compartments to put your stuff in! Worked great for backpacking!
This is the best backpack ever! I searched all over and couldn’t find anything as awesome as this! All the extra details are perfect!